- Do you think you’ll ruin your teen’s life?
- Are you afraid you’ll miss an important requirement for getting into college?
- Are you confused about credits and coursework?
- Or are you just downright overwhelmed and don’t even know where to start?
I can help.
My book called Cure the Fear of Homeschooling High School: How to Be Sure You’re Not Missing Anything (A Handbook for Research & Planning) will take you step-by-step through the process of planning your child’s high school coursework all the way through to graduation, in such a way that you will KNOW that you are not missing anything!
You truly can feel absolutely confident that you are doing the best thing for your child and your family. You can make informed decisions knowing you have done the correct research to do so. You can be FEARLESS!
I’ve been there, done that.
I was exactly like you. I was intimidated by the thought of homeschooling my first child through high school. I had no idea what to do or who to believe. I had to find out for myself what was REALLY necessary for preparing my daughter for college and/or the “real world.”
Since then I have graduated four children who have all been accepted to the colleges of their choice (and a fifth has three more years of high school). My eldest just obtained her Master’s degree. #3 spent a year studying in France. #2 and #4 actually decided not to do the college thing after all and instead are working at jobs they enjoy. NONE of them were “ruined” by spending their high school years at home.
You can believe me when I say that this high school thing IS doable, and you CAN be sure that you are doing it right!
In Cure the Fear of Homeschooling High School, you’ll learn:
- the key to finding out what your teen needs to do to get into college
- the mystery behind counting credits and how many your high schooler should have to graduate
- the solution to the problem of having to teach Chemistry when you only barely passed it yourself
- the truth about AP, honors, and dual enrollment
- how to plan for the non-academic teen
- and more!
Why is this book different?
- I teach you exactly WHAT to research and how to do it FOR YOURSELF — so you will see with your own eyes precisely what you need to do to make homeschooling high school a success. You’ll no longer be dependent on hearsay or opinion; you’ll uncover the FACTS for yourself.
- I help you understand what all the information means and how you can use it to make sure your child does all the coursework required to meet their goals, no matter whether they want to go to college or straight into the workplace.
- When you are done, you will KNOW exactly what your child needs to accomplish during high school — and you’ll KNOW what you can safely leave out. You’ll be confident in the choices you make about these things — because you’ll know WHY you made them.
- The ebook is not just for high school newbies! Experienced moms, you can shore up your foundation and answer any lingering questions you might have. Read my unique perspective. You won’t be flying blind any more; you’ll be marching forward confidently!
You can buy the printable ebook — including all of the printable forms — for just $14.99.
A small investment to save a lot of time, frustration, and worry — and gain PEACE OF MIND.
If I’m wrong, and after reading it you are not satisfied, then I will fully refund your money.
See for yourself how you can go from fearful to fantastic with regard to homeschooling your teen!
UPDATE: This book is now available as a paperback on Amazon! Click here to purchase the hardcopy: Ann’s book on Amazon
Don’t just take my word for it! 🙂
“If the thought of homeschooling through high school causes your knees to shake and your heart to pound, then I highly recommend you read Ann Karako’s Cure the Fear of Homeschooling High School. This book is a God-send! Not only does Ann ease parents’ fears with her conversational style, but she also takes them by the hand and leads them through the process step-by-step. Complete with worksheets, a training video, and tons of practical advice, this book helps each reader to develop a unique high school plan for each of their children. Do yourself a favor and buy this book!” –Michelle Caskey, Homeschool-Your-Boys.com
“Fear is one way of describing the idea of homeschooling two high schoolers next year. Dread. Self-Doubt. I thought there was a lack of information on how to go about the whole process. I didn’t know where to look. Ann’s book Cure the Fear was just the book I needed! Not only did it answer all the questions I had — plus a few I didn’t. She shows you how to find the information, what it means, how you can use it to work for you, not against you. She even offers suggestions on how to find the best curriculum for your child and how to adjust that to your child’s unique needs. By the end of the book, I couldn’t wait to get planning high school!” –Jen Mackinnon, Practical By Default
“Our oldest in right in the middle of middle school, so high school has definitely been on my mind recently. I’ve read a lot of encouraging articles about homeschooling through high school that assure me that yes, it really is possible. And I guess I figured we’d find a way to muddle through. But Ann’s book Cure the Fear of Homeschooling through High School was exactly what I needed to feel not just “okay” but to know that I had a plan in place. Her approach is very practical and very hands-on. She sends you right to pertinent resources and provides you with just the tools you need to organize and compare what you find. She takes you from big-picture long-term goals and drills right down to the details. There’s no comfort like getting a clear look at what’s ahead and knowing you have the resources to make the decisions you’ll need to make!” –Lynna Sutherland, Homeschooling Without Training Wheels
“Even after reading several books about the final stretch and creating a basic plan for the upcoming high school years, I was surprised to learn so many new nuggets from Cure the Fear. It is a no-fail guide to simple planning that will calm your fears and help you launch into high school well.” –Jamie Erickson, The Unlikely Homeschool
“This book is the resource I desperately needed when I began homeschooling high school. Ann simplifies the planning process with step-by-step directions, printable worksheets, and plenty of encouragement along the way. You will be able to plan the high school years with confidence, knowing that you have covered everything your child needs for graduation and beyond. Highly recommended for all homeschool parents!” –Judy Hoch, Contented at Home
Are you ready to get confident about homeschooling your teen?
Then you know what to do! 🙂
If you purchase the ebook version, you will be taken to a Paypal login screen. If you don’t have a Paypal account or don’t want to use it for this purchase, simply scroll down and choose “Pay with credit or debit card.” After payment, click “Return to merchant.” Then you’ll receive your download link! It will also be emailed to you in your transaction confirmation. Easy-peasy! 🙂