In Cure the Fear of Homeschooling High School, you’ll learn:
- the key to finding out what your teen needs to do to get into college
- the mystery behind counting credits and how many your high schooler should have to graduate
- the solution to the problem of having to teach Chemistry when you only barely passed it yourself
- the truth about AP, honors, and dual enrollment
- how to plan for the non-academic teen
- and more!
Why is this book different?
- I teach you exactly WHAT to research and how to do it FOR YOURSELF — so you will see with your own eyes precisely what you need to do to make homeschooling high school a success. You’ll no longer be dependent on hearsay or opinion; you’ll uncover the FACTS for yourself.
- I help you understand what all the information means and how you can use it to make sure your child does all the coursework required to meet their goals, no matter whether they want to go to college or straight into the workplace.
- When you are done, you will KNOW exactly what your child needs to accomplish during high school — and you’ll KNOW what you can safely leave out. You’ll be confident in the choices you make about these things — because you’ll know WHY you made them.
And the book is not just for high school newbies. Moms, you can shore up your foundation and answer any lingering questions you might have. You won’t be flying blind any more; you’ll be marching forward confidently.
You can buy the ebook –including all of the printable forms — for just $14.99.
A small investment to save a lot of time, frustration, and worry — and gain PEACE OF MIND.
If I’m wrong, and after reading it you are not satisfied, then I will fully refund your money.
See for yourself how you can go from fearful to fantastic in regards to homeschooling your teen!
Don’t just take my word for it! 🙂
“If the thought of homeschooling through high school causes your knees to shake and your heart to pound, then I highly recommend you read Ann Karako’s Cure the Fear of Homeschooling High School. This book is a God-send! Not only does Ann ease parents’ fears with her conversational style, but she also takes them by the hand and leads them through the process step-by-step. Complete with worksheets, a training video, and tons of practical advice, this book helps each reader to develop a unique high school plan for each of their children. Do yourself a favor and buy this book!” –Michelle Caskey, Homeschool-Your-Boys.com
“Fear is one way of describing the idea of homeschooling two high schoolers next year. Dread. Self-Doubt. I thought there was a lack of information on how to go about the whole process. I didn’t know where to look. Ann’s book Cure the Fear was just the book I needed! Not only did it answer all the questions I had — plus a few I didn’t. She shows you how to find the information, what it means, how you can use it to work for you, not against you. She even offers suggestions on how to find the best curriculum for your child and how to adjust that to your child’s unique needs. By the end of the book, I couldn’t wait to get planning high school!” –Jen Mackinnon, Practical By Default
“Our oldest in right in the middle of middle school, so high school has definitely been on my mind recently. I’ve read a lot of encouraging articles about homeschooling through high school that assure me that yes, it really is possible. And I guess I figured we’d find a way to muddle through. But Ann’s book Cure the Fear of Homeschooling through High School was exactly what I needed to feel not just “okay” but to know that I had a plan in place. Her approach is very practical and very hands-on. She sends you right to pertinent resources and provides you with just the tools you need to organize and compare what you find. She takes you from big-picture long-term goals and drills right down to the details. There’s no comfort like getting a clear look at what’s ahead and knowing you have the resources to make the decisions you’ll need to make!” –Lynna Sutherland, Homeschooling Without Training Wheels
“Even after reading several books about the final stretch and creating a basic plan for the upcoming high school years, I was surprised to learn so many new nuggets from Cure the Fear. It is a no-fail guide to simple planning that will calm your fears and help you launch into high school well.” –Jamie Erickson, The Unlikely Homeschool
“This book is the resource I desperately needed when I began homeschooling high school. Ann simplifies the planning process with step-by-step directions, printable worksheets, and plenty of encouragement along the way. You will be able to plan the high school years with confidence, knowing that you have covered everything your child needs for graduation and beyond. Highly recommended for all homeschool parents!” –Judy Hoch, Contented at Home
Are you ready to get confident about homeschooling your teen?
Then you know what to do! 🙂
You will be taken to a Paypal login screen. If you don’t have a Paypal account or don’t want to use it for this purchase, simply scroll down and choose “Pay with credit or debit card.” After payment, click “Return to merchant.” Then you’ll receive your download link! It will also be emailed to you in your transaction confirmation. Easy-peasy! 🙂