Do you need a high school homeschool consultant? Someone to talk to who has been there, done that?
Sometimes you’d just prefer to spend time talking with a real person rather than doing a bunch of Google searches, am I right?
Especially when it comes to homeschooling high school, because there is SO MUCH misleading information out there. How do you know what’s accurate?
Then there’s your own specific situation, which maybe doesn’t seem to be addressed anywhere online, and you just want to pick someone’s brain about it.
I’m here to help! I can be your high school homeschool consultant!
I’ve been homeschooling for over 18 years. We’ve graduated four of our five kids from our homeschool (the last will be in 10th grade in the Fall of 2018), and they are all productive adults. 🙂
I founded and admin a thriving Facebook group about homeschooling high school — currently (May 2018) there are over 22K members.
I have a B.S. in Secondary Education, and I have taught at both public and private schools. I’ve also been a Classical Conversations Challenge Director.
I’ve been answering questions about homeschooling high school for YEARS, both on the blog and in the group, as well as via email or FB message.
I can help you figure out this homeschooling high school thing, whether you are stuck on one specific issue or need guidance for the whole ball of wax. 🙂
When you hire me as your high school homeschool consultant, here is what happens:
- You choose an available time on my calendar by clicking on the link below. This is a commitment. Do not choose a time unless you will be able to pay the fee and keep the appointment.
- You will receive a preliminary questionnaire to fill out, so you can tell me exactly what your questions are and what you are hoping to get from me. This must be returned within 24 hours of receipt, so I can accurately gauge whether I can help you — I don’t know EVERYTHING, after all! 🙂 — and so I will have time to prepare for our appointment.
- If I am able to help with your questions, I will then send you an invoice. This must be paid in full within 24 hours of receipt in order to keep the appointment confirmed. If payment is not received within that time, the appointment will be cancelled and the slot will be opened for someone else to choose. I am working on too narrow a time frame between scheduling an appointment and the time it occurs to be able to hold spots for those who are not willing to commit.
- At the scheduled time, we will have a 1-hour-long conversation via Skype or phone. During that time we will address your concerns as well as any other questions that may come up. You will have the opportunity to pick my brain about whatever is bugging you about homeschooling high school!
- I will send you a follow-up email with the main points of our discussion and links to resources.
- You have the option to communicate via email about any follow-up questions that may come up later for a period of 90 days or up to three separate emails/questions, whichever comes first.
- You will have individual access to my personal knowledge, encouragement, and support — and virtual hugs — throughout the entire process!
Be aware that space is limited!
I have only opened a small number of consulting times on my calendar. This is not my main source of income, but I have added it to my schedule to serve anyone feeling like they need individualized homeschool help. I really love talking to homeschool moms and sharing what I know that will encourage them and give them the boost they need to overcome any struggles they may be facing!
Unfortunately I often can’t schedule appointments more than two weeks ahead. If all of my times are full, then keep checking back. If you need help NOW, I might not be your gal.
The fee for a high school homeschool consulting appointment is $60.
This amount is based on my education, knowledge, and experience. And how many gray hairs I have on my head, lol.
If you aren’t satisfied with our time together, then I will refund your money. My heart is for you to be encouraged and ready to move forward, and I will do everything I can to make that possible!
Click here to check my schedule: YES! I WANT TO TALK TO ANNIE!
I’m looking forward to meeting you! 🙂
When at all possible, I am happy to reschedule with no penalty as long as there is more than 24 hours notice. With less than 24 hours notice, there will be a 20% reschedule fee.
Cancellations more than 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time will receive a full refund. Cancellations less than 24 hours before the appointment time will receive an 80% refund. No-shows will receive no refund.