Give your teen the high school education you want for them — while maintaining your own sanity in the process!
and I homeschooled for 22 years, including graduating all five of my children (the last one just finished in May 2021). I believe EVERY mom can confidently, competently — and even contentedly! — provide the complete high school education her teen needs. Homeschooling high school can be your best years ever!
It may not always be easy, but it doesn’t have to be THAT hard!
Here you’ll find resources to help you every step of the way.
Cure the Fear of Homeschooling High School: A Step-by-Step Handbook for Research & Planning
Everything you want to know to be sure you’re not missing anything. Gain the tools to make the decisions that are best for YOUR family!
Save Your Sanity While Homeschooling High School: Practical Principles for a Firm Foundation
Get the nitty-gritty details about some of the aspects of this endeavor that can get challenging. Ease your mind and get practical advice you can actually implement.
Finishing the Course
Make an Impressive Homeschool Transcript with Ann’s Fillable PDF Template
Just download, make a copy, and start typing — on any device! No crazy computer skills needed.
Quick Answers to Common Questions:
Ann will be a Featured Speaker at all seven
Great Homeschool Conventions in 2021
Ann hosts the It’s Not that Hard to Homeschool High School Podcast
- Episode 56: How to Homeschool Math in High School with Less StressOverview: Find out what you need to know to homeschool math in high school with confidence. From a former math teacher who has graduated five teens! Math is one […]
- May 1-31: Enter the Mr D. Math Giveaway!Mr D Math is a favorite of homeschoolers everywhere! This is your chance to win one of his classes for free — either a self-paced regular high school math course […]
- How to Make Homeschooling High School FUN! – with Wendy HiltonOverview: Use these simple ideas to make homeschool fun during the high school years. Your teen will be more motivated to learn! Includes a video. Note: Video sponsored by Teaching […]
- How to Tell if College is the Best Option for Your Teen – Part 2Overview: Is college the best option for your teen? Evaluate these indicators in order to make a fully-informed decision. We outright told our fourth kid he was definitely NOT going […]
- Episode 55: How to Prepare Your Homeschooled Teen for College Socially/EmotionallyOverview: As homeschoolers our teens may not know how to prepare for college socially and emotionally, but you can guide them with these tips. Knowing how to prepare for college […]
- Should Your Teen Go to College? (how to tell if it’s a good fit) – Part 1Overview: “Should I go to college?” is a common question for a teen — and for their parents. Use these thoughts to help decide if it’s a good fit for […]